Wednesday 29 July 2009

Coming to the end of my stay...




I've been at Queenswood Summer School for two weeks now! It was really a fantastic time and I am sure, I have improved my English!

I've also made a number of new friends and I hope I can stay in touch with them...that would be really great! But still, my time here is not over yet and I am really looking forward to the excursion to the Natural History Museum and the London Eye tomorrow!

I suppose that, although we are only going to have about an hour to visit the Natural History Museum, I will be quite interesting and nice!
I've never been on the London Eye so it is going to be something totally new and unknown...what I have heard about it is that you can have an increadibly good view over London!

Ah, there is still one thing to write about:
Yesterday we went to see the newest Harry Potter film "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". I must admit, I am not really a great fan of Harry Potter but I enjoyed the stay at the cinema...it was really relaxing and the film wasn't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment